Virtual Gym: Ab crunch
Ab crunch (Abs)
Machine Chest Press
Two Arm Lateral Raise
Alternating Biceps Curl
One Arm Triceps Kickback
Even more live exercise demos -> click here
- Lie on a mat on your back. However, if getting on the floor is difficult for any reason then perform it on your bed.
- Make sure that your lower back is relaxed against the mat during this exercise.
- Bend your knees until your legs are at a 45-degree angle.
- Keep both feet on the floor.
- Place both hands crossed over your chest or finger tips on the side of your head for support.
- Contracting the upper abs, raise your head and upper torso off the floor until your shoulders are slightly lifted.
- Slowly return to the starting position, stopping just short of your head touching the floor.
- Key Points:
- Exhale as you contract the abs.
- Inhale while returning to the starting position.
- Keep your eyes focused on the ceiling to avoid pulling with your neck.
- Your hands should not be used to lift the head or assist in the movement.
The information provided on BestOfWeightLoss.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute the practice of medicine. We encourage all visitors to see a licensed physician or nutritionist if they have any concerns regarding health issues related to diet, personal image and any other topics discussed on this site. Neither the owners or employees of BestOfWeightLoss.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.