Virtual Gym: Two Arm Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Two Arm Lateral Raise (shoulders)
Click here for live demos of Stretching Exercises
Machine Chest Press
Two Arm Lateral Raise
Alternating Biceps Curl
One Arm Triceps Kickback
Even more live exercise demos -> click here
Stand with feet shoulder-width apart with a slight bend in your knees.
Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your arms down at your sides and palms facing your legs.
1. Contracting the middle shoulder muscles, raise both arms out to the sides, stopping when your arms are slightly higher than shoulder level.
2. Slowly return to the starting position stopping just short of the weights touching your body.
- Exhale while lifting the weights.
- Inhale while returning to the starting position.
- You may also perform this exercise from a seated position.
posted by Diet & Body @ 5:35 AM
The information provided on BestOfWeightLoss.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute the practice of medicine. We encourage all visitors to see a licensed physician or nutritionist if they have any concerns regarding health issues related to diet, personal image and any other topics discussed on this site. Neither the owners or employees of BestOfWeightLoss.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.