All Fat Burning Index Recipes - How to read these recipes
1) Numbers after titles are Fat Burning Indexes (tm)
2) Nutritional analysis refers to entire recipes.
3) Portion size is not important on this diet.
Eat all you want as long as you stay within recommended
Fat Burning Index (tm) range. Fat Burning Index (tm) does not depend on portions size, only on macro-nutrients ratio (carb:protein:fat)
To download entire Banta Collection of 180 recipes in PDF format ($10.00) -> CLICK HERE
Purchasing this collections, you are eligible to submit your favorite food, meal, or recipe for analysis and modification, totally 10 reqiests.
To download Low Carb Negative Calorie Rotation eBook ($19.50) -> CLICK HERE
Bonus. Very Low Calorie Diet eBook ($10.00 value)
1. Bacon and Cheese Puff Fat Burning Index = 3.01
2. Sunflower Bread Fat Burning Index = 2.76
3. Zucchini Omelette Fat Burning Index = 2.50
4. Apple-Brie Omelette Fat Burning Index = 2.34
5. Bran pancakes Fat Burning Index = 2.63
6. Macadamia coconut pancakes Fat Burning Index = 2.16
7. Breakfast muffins Fat Burning Index = 1.63, With a pat of butter each, Fat Burning Index = 2.11
8. Homestead Breakfast Fat Burning Index = 1.75
9. Salmon omelette Fat Burning Index = 1.78
10. Devilled Eggs (basic) Fat Burning INdex = 1.62, With mayo (depending on quantities) above 2.3
51. Cheesy Grits Casserole Fat Burning Index = 1.50
52. High-fiber Crackers Fat Burning Index = 1.71
53. Low carb Crepes Fat Burning Index = 1.93
55. Pecan not/Cereal Fat Burning Index = 2.01
49. Pancakes with Smoked Salmon Fat Burning Index = 1.66
61. Almond Granola Fat Burning Index: 2.89
62. Scrambled Eggs Fat Burning Index: 2.94
54. Rye-flavored slicing bread
Fat Burning Index = 1.96
The information provided on BestOfWeightLoss.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute the practice of medicine. We encourage all visitors to see a licensed physician or nutritionist if they have any concerns regarding health issues related to diet, personal image and any other topics discussed on this site. Neither the owners or employees of BestOfWeightLoss.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.